Business Managers Meetings
Have questions about the ever-changing legislative and state financial situations and how they will impact your school? Look no further than the Association's Business Managers' meetings!
These quarterly meetings, featuring Alice Miller, Director of Knowledge Management, and Carlyn Obringer, Technical Assistance Manager, provide up-to-the-minute information on the current budget situation, current funding rates, updates on categorical programs - plus legislative and regulatory updates. Aligned with the state budget timeline, the Business Managers' meetings are offered four times a year:
- in January after the release of the Governor's Budget Proposal
- in Spring after the May Budget Revision
- in the Fall after the final budget adoption
- at the Association's annual Charter Schools Conference.
Register and attend an online meeting:
Topics covered in Winter 2016 meetings
- Governor's January Budget Proposal
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF)
- Current Funding Rates
- State and Federal Categorical Programs
- Regulatory/Operational Updates
- Legislative Update
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
March 9, 2015
The latest edition of the California Charter Schools Financial Management Guide, compiled by CCSA's Knowledge Management Team, highlights several articles which...
March 22, 2013
The new edition of the California Charter Schools Financial Management Guide highlights several financial management issues that are crucial for charter...