Business Managers Meetings
Have questions about the ever-changing legislative and state financial situations and how they will impact your school? Look no further than CCSA's Business Managers' meetings!
These quarterly meetings, featuring Alice Miller, Managing Director of Knowledge Management, and Carlyn Obringer, Director of Knowledge Management, provide up-to-the-minute information on the current budget situation, current funding rates, updates on categorical programs - plus legislative and regulatory updates. Aligned with the state budget timeline, the Business Managers' meetings are offered four times a year:
- in January after the release of the Governor's Budget Proposal
- in Spring after the May Budget Revision
- in the Fall after the final budget adoption
- at CCSA's annual Charter Schools Conference.
Register and attend an online meeting:
Topics covered in Spring 2018 meetings
- 2018 May Budget Revise
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF)
- Current Funding Rates
- State and Federal Categorical Programs
- Regulatory/Operational Updates
- Legislative Update
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
July 12, 2018
In honor of Black History Month, La Kea harper, an African American alumna from College Bridge Academy in Compton, shares
July 12, 2018
Theda Justiniani, Sacramento-area charter parent, shares how charter schools have helped her children get on the track to success.