Regional Charter Leader Meetings
Regional Charter Leader Meetings provide an opportunity to:
- discuss how we can best support your schools
- talk about your unique regional needs
- network with other charter leaders across your region.
Topics covered in the past include equitable facilities, academic accountability and school performance, policy engagement, special education, renewals support and more.
Regional Charter Leader Meetings are offered in the Fall and Spring, and at the CCSA Annual Conference. Please stay tuned for updates on dates and locations.
What can I expect at my regional meeting?
- Discuss current and future issues that will impact the success of your school operations
- Connect with your local CCSA contact and other leaders in your region to share best practices
- Share success stories happening within your school(s)
- Identify ways that CCSA can further engage with and support your efforts
- Share your goals and priorities for the school year
Details about Regional Meetings will be communicated in the Weekly Member Digest, through the public events calendar and via your local Regional Advocacy contact.
Please visit www.ccsa.org or stay tuned to the WMD for updates on other local member engagement events.
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
November 9, 2018
CCSA has released a statement about wildfires burning throughout California, including the Camp Fire in Butte County, the Hill Fire
November 8, 2018
Charter school leaders are encouraged to participate in this in-person workshop to learn about essential elements needed to build a