Regional Charter Leader Meetings
Regional Charter Leader Meetings provide an opportunity to:
- discuss how we can best support your schools
- talk about your unique regional needs
- network with other charter leaders across your region.
Topics covered in the past include equitable facilities, academic accountability and school performance, policy engagement, special education, renewals support and more.
Regional Charter Leader Meetings are offered in the Fall and Spring, and at the CCSA Annual Conference. Click the links below to register today for your local regional meeting!
What can I expect at my regional meeting?
- Discuss current and future issues that will impact the success of your school operations
- Connect with your local CCSA contact and other leaders in your region to share best practices
- Share success stories happening within your school(s)
- Identify ways that CCSA can further engage with and support your efforts
- Share your goals and priorities for the 2015-16 school year
Register For Your Local Meeting
Northeast and Central Valley
- May 25 | Chico/Redding Regional Meeting
- May 24 | Fresno/Visalia Regional Meeting
- May 24 | Sacramento Regional Meeting
- June 1 | Modesto/Stockton Regional Meeting
- June 1 | San Bernardino Regional Meeting
- June 1 | San Diego Regional Meeting
- May 31 | Riverside Regional Meeting
- June 2 | Orange County Regional Meeting
Greater Los Angeles
- May 25 | Los Angeles Regional Meeting
Details are subject to change. Reminders and updates about location and agenda will be communicated in the Weekly Member Digest and through the online event registration portal.
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: