Manager, Organizational Health
Posted: October 4
Location: Los Angeles or Sacramento Preferred
Overview of Responsibilities
The Manager, Organizational Health will play an important role in helping CCSA maintain high levels of staff satisfaction and continuously enhance its positive work culture. As a certified "Great Place to Work©", CCSA wants to ensure its talented workforce enjoys the best possible environment in which to thrive while fulfilling our mission of having one million students attending charter public schools by 2022, with charter public schools outperforming non-charter public schools on every measure.
As an integral part of our organization health and talent management efforts, she or he will help coordinate staff satisfaction surveys, employee satisfaction interviews, professional development efforts and other key undertakings. The Manager, Organizational Health will work across the organization and most closely with colleagues in the areas of human resources, strategic planning, staff communications, and operations, to ensure CCSA is continuously advancing overall organizational culture for all its employees.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about CCSA's mission and priorities, a consummate team-player, comfortable in an ever-changing work environment and exceedingly well organized. She or he will have a proven track record of collaborating across an organization and hands-on experience handling and analyzing survey data. Occasional travel will be required.
Representative Duties/ Essential Duties
- Plan and administer staff satisfaction surveys to all of CCSA's employees throughout the state
- Analyze and interpret data, recognizing established and emerging trends to propose options and a desired course of action to achieve goals and improve employee satisfaction
- Interface with different departments and teams to help ensure a holistic approach to talent management
- Assist in research and coordination of professional development programs for staff
- Maintain key data regarding Organizational Health and ensure its confidentiality
- Document efforts and research best practices for continuous improvement
- Assist in other essential duties, as assigned
- Proficiency in analyzing data (including working knowledge of basic data analytic programs like excel) and communicating it to different stakeholders.
- Proven track record of working in a data-driven, team-based environment.
- High degree of comfort with dynamic environments with competing priorities and the flexibility to adapt to changing deadlines.
- Commitment to continuous improvement - ability to identify and address opportunities for improvement, both operationally and personally.
- Time management - ability to stay focused and organized in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities.
- Superior follow-through and attention to detail, as well as strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultures, ages and backgrounds in a team environment.
- Effective oral and written communications skills sufficient to write reports/documentation with little or no supervision.
- Working knowledge of survey tools and systems.
- Passion for education reform and CCSA's mission and priorities. Knowledge of and experience working with charter schools a plus.
- Minimum of a BA/BS.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, references and resume, as one PDF or Word document. The cover letter should answer the following questions:
- What is it about our mission that resonates with your experience and/or interests?
- What makes you an exceptional candidate for this position in particular?
- Where did you learn about this opportunity?
Save the document as "your first name and last name" -Manager, Organizational Health and email it as an attachment to: Careers@ccsa.org
Position will be open until until filled.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
January 16, 2018
CCSA released the following statement urging members of the United States Congress to recognize the importance and significance of permanently
January 16, 2018
Learn about AB 168, the purpose of the law, and how it applies to charter schools.