Stay in touch with your legislators and representatives. Most elected officials have e-newsletters and maintain a presence on social media; visit their websites to find out how you can stay connected.
Each Californian is represented by a State Assemblymember and State Senator. Each year, they vote on dozens of bills affecting charter schools, and hear from thousands of constituents - make sure you are one of them
- Find which legislators represent you and your school
- Would you like to set up a visit with your legislators? CCSA can help.
- Visit the California State Assembly website to learn more about their work
- Visit the California State Senate website to learn more about their work
- Watch legislative hearings and debates on the budget and legislation throughout the year
- The Office of the Governor serves all Californians
In Congress, each Californian is represented by a member of the House of Representatives, and California's two Senators. Congress acts on federal funding for education and changes to federal education policy each year.
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
December 10, 2018
Scratch & Save Holiday Registration Special The 26th Annual California Charter Schools Conference is taking place March 11-14, 2019 in
December 3, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact Caity Heim, California Charter Schools Association email@example.com 916-926-8234 Paradise Charter Schools Celebrate the First Day