Top 10 Things You Need to Know About the 18th Annual California Charter Schools Conference
February 17, 2011
- The conference will be held at the San Diego Convention Center March 7-10, 2011, which is now just two weeks away.
- We are having a Teacher Expo. Besides a full lineup of poster session for teachers, we are also offering mini-massages and mini-manicures as a thank you to all of our teachers.
- Our extraordinary lineup of Keynote and Centerpiece session speakers is sure to leave you inspired.
- There will be more than 200 breakout and poster sessions focused on the needs of our schools
- You will have great time at our Welcome Reception, Tuesday Happy Hour and our Wednesday Night Party.
- The conference will feature an expanded Parent Summit, which is completely free for parents to attend.
- We will have a new emphasis on technology, including an Online Learning strand and our Technology/Green Schools Expo
- We are having a Board Governance Summit on Tuesday. Make sure your new and veteran board members are signed up!
- Book your hotel room now. Seriously, now.
- If you don't register, you will miss out on all the learning, networking and fun we have planned for you at the conference.
See you in San Diego!
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Bertelli at: (412) 559-8571 or email@example.com.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: