African American Student Performance in Charters Report Press Kit
October 6, 2011
The Chartering and Choice as an Achievement Gap-Closing Reform report shows that California charter public schools are effectively accelerating the performance of African American public school students, and that African American students are enrolled at higher percentage in California charters, among other findings.
- Read the Press Release
- Learn about the Chartering and Choice as an Achievement Gap-Closing Reform report
- Read the Fact Sheet
- Find out what people are saying about Chartering and Choice as an Achievement Gap-Closing Reform
- Watch a video about African American student performance
- View a video of the full press conference
- Watch a presentation of the report's key findings
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Bertelli at: (412) 559-8571 or email@example.com.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: