Curious About Online Learning?
February 8, 201219th Annual California Charter Schools Conference will feature a full schedule of sessions designed to introduce charter schools to the rapidly growing area of blended and online learning programs. Topics will include in introduction to online learning, developing online educational programs, successful hybrid models, and how to present and online class. Want more specific information about online learning sessions at the conference? Look no further!
Tuesday, February 28
- The Blended Learning/Technology Expo, 9:45 - 10:45 a.m. Exhibit Hall ABC
- Things to Consider when Considering A Blended and Hybrid Program. 10:45 a.m. - Noon. Room 312
- Using Innovative Technology to Systematically Develop Aspiring Charter School Leaders. 2 - 3:15 p.m. Room 319
- Using Technology to Effectively Differentiate Instruction. 3:45 - 5 p.m. Room 305
- KIPP Empower Academy: A Case Study of Blended Learning and Innovation. 3:45 - 5 p.m. Room 312
Wednesday, February 29
- Motivating the math mind: Oakland Unity High School and the Khan approach. 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. Room 319
- Developing a Blended Model in Middle School. 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. Room 312
Thursday, March 1
- Choosing an Online Curriculum: What the Vendors Don't Want You to Know. 9 - 10:15 a.m. Room 312
Note: Times and dates of sessions are subject to change. Please check the printed program you receive at registration or visit www.charterconference.org at the time of the event.
The 19th Annual California Charter Schools Conference will be held at the Sacramento Convention Center in Sacramento, CA, February 27-March 1, 2012. Get details on these, and all of the conference's excellent sessions, at www.charterconference.org.
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Bertelli at: (412) 559-8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: