3/15/13 Charter News Round-Up
March 16, 2013
- San Diego Union Tribune: Charter Schools Focus of Four-Day Conference
- San Diego Union Tribune: Have charter schools grown too fast?
- San Diego Union Tribune: Rhee: Not all charters created equal
- Education Week: L.A. Chief John Deasy: Depoliticize Education Research
- Los Angeles Times Blog: Teachers union to vote on stand against Deasy policies
- Orange County Register: Gloria Romero: Power shift on L.A. school board
- Sanger Herald: Charters Honored: Quail Lake Environmental/Sanger Academy
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Bertelli at: (412) 559-8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: