2014 National Charter Schools Conference Held June 29 - July 2 in Las Vegas
April 14, 2014
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools is pleased to host the annual National Charter Schools Conference and bring together more than 4,000 charter school teachers, leaders, and advocates to learn practices and policies that make a difference in our classrooms. The National Charter Schools Conference is one of the best professional development opportunities of the year for charter school professionals. Register Now!
- Find out how your peers recruit top talent and learn other useful practices by attending the Talent Development series
- Get real advice and insight on lessons learned from high-performing rural charter schools, the unintended consequences of going digital, and how to provide and receive staff feedback
- Earn up to 20 CEU credit hours (additional fee)
- Take national best practices for student success back to your classroom; learn how you can leverage your autonomy to create custom programs for exceptional students
- Get advice from others at the Administrator's Front Desk networking lounge or at the COO/Business Manager's Roundtable
- Gather best practices for all areas of your work--learn how to recover from a financial crisis, respond to school violence, or how to use operational assessments to plan for the future
- Meet other charter school board members from across the country in the Board Room Networking Lounge
- Get the information you need on fundraising, financial management, understanding student data, and strategic planning
Eat, Drink, Network!
Connect with your peers at the welcome reception and strand-specific happy hours; problem-solve and share best practices at the networking lounges and peer-to-peer coffees. Get extra time to talk directly with expert presenters during "Office Hours."
Nominate Your Schools to Perform at the Conference
Each day the conference will feature a performance by a charter school student group. Please nominate a school--or several--from your state to perform by contacting Jayme Washam by April 30.
If you would like to host a state meeting for attendees from your state, please let Jill Poppe know by April 30. Please note: if there are multiple CSOs in your state, please coordinate with each other since the conference can only host one meeting per state. If you have already requested a meeting, no need to do so again.
If you decide to host a meeting, you will be will sent the list of everyone from your state who has registered for the conference so you can invite them to your meeting. All states are encouraged to host a meeting, even if it is just an informal gathering of your membership. It's a great networking opportunity. All meetings will be published in the program book.
Join Us in Las Vegas & Book Your Hotel Rooms Now!
With more than 120 breakout sessions on the hottest topics impacting charter schools, the National Charter Schools Conference is one of the best professional development opportunities of the year for charter school professionals. Join over 4,000 over your colleagues under one roof at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center, located in the heart of the famous Vegas strip.
The conference has secured a very low hotel room rate--just $149 per night--at the Mandalay Bay, where all conference activity will take place. Please book your hotel room now, and encourage your staff and board members to do the same, before the hotel is full. To book at this deeply discounted rate at one of the nicest hotels on the Strip, you must book here.
Register now and see you in June!
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Bertelli at: (412) 559-8571 or email@example.com.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: