New Featured Resources for School Developers!
June 3, 2016School Development & Support (SDS) team provides individualized support, as well as resources and tools specifically crafted for charter developers in each phase of the development process. CCSA's developer supports include:
- Online resource library of reference materials
- Timely communications, publications, and legislative updates
- Trainings and workshops, like Replication 101
- Member discounts on school products and services
- Networking opportunities
- Connection to subject matter experts and specialized charter vendors
- Technical support from CCSA staff
- Individualized team road mapping and project management tools
- Full charter petition review and public advocacy support for qualifying members - key benefit!
For developers who engage CCSA and take advantage of the full suite of supports, the process culminates in a full review of the charter petition. Teams that receive a petition review and submit petitions that incorporate CCSA feedback, meet minimum requirements, and address any authorizer-specific best practices are eligible for CCSA's public advocacy support through authorization. Learn more about CCSA's policy on support of new petitions.
SDS is eager to work with your developer team to encourage more high-quality charter school options across the state.
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Bertelli at: (412) 559-8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: