CCSA 2017-18 Governor's Budget Brief Now Available
January 20, 2017
CCSA's Budget Brief reviews how school funding increases level off for the upcoming year and highlights impacts on:
- Prop. 98;
- The Local Control Funding Formula;
- Average Daily Attendance;
- Cost of Living Adjustments;
- STRS/PERS Adjustments;
- SB 740 Charter School Facilities Grants;
- Prop. 51 School Facilities Bond;
- Mandate Block Grant;
- Energy Efficiency Grants and more.
This is the first step in the budget process before a final plan is adopted. The Legislature must act on this proposal and will no doubt have its own priorities and ideas for managing the state's finances. Legislative hearing about the budget will begin in early spring and a budget will be adopted by Jun 15.
Click here to view CCSA's 2017-18 Governor's Budget Brief.
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Bertelli at: (412) 559-8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: