Workshops Coming Soon: Understanding the Implementation of LCAP & LCFF Eval. Rubric
January 20, 2017
As part of this professional development, CCEE is hosting a series of spring 2017 workshops throughout the state designed to provide a common foundation for interpreting, understanding, and using the LCFF evaluation rubrics and the LCAP template.
The workshops are open to all, including parents/guardians, students, community members, and other local stakeholders such as superintendents, board members, principals, teachers, and classified staff. Workshops are designed for teams coming from the same school district charter school or other education-focused organizations, however individuals are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Learn more about and register for upcoming workshops throughout March and April here. A list of spring 2017 workshops are below.
- San Diego: Friday, March 10
- Modesto: Saturday, March 11
- Fresno: Monday, March 13
- Los Angeles: Wednesday, March 15
- Oakland: Saturday, March 18
- Redding: Monday, March 20
- Santa Maria: Saturday, March 25
- Sacramento: Tuesday, March 28
- San Jose: Thursday, March 30
- Riverside: Saturday, April 1
- Ukiah: Saturday, April 1
Press ContactSacramento and Central Valley
Britt Chord Parmley
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: