#CCSACon 17 Now Just Five Weeks Away
February 9, 2017
The conference will be held March 20-23, 2017 at the Sacramento Convention Center. Please visit our website for information about our keynote speakers and our full breakout and poster session program.
SELECTED PROGRAMMING HIGHLIGHTS
Below are a few of the more than 160 breakout and poster sessions on our schedule in just three of our topic areas:
- Mastering the Local Control Funding Formula for Smart Budget Planning
- How to use FCMAT's LCFF Calculator
- Making your LCAP's Annual Update Less Painful
- Clean Energy Funding to Go Green and Save Green
- Successful Grant and Fellowship Writing for the Busy Teacher
- Be Prepared: Non-Profit Charter School Financial Statements are Changing
- How World Class Schools Establish a Clear Vision for Instructional Rigor
- Methods of Modeling in a Science Classroom
- The Poets of El Sol: Journey Work of Stars
- Arts Within the Common Core: Exploring the Deeper Connections
- Now Converging: K-12 Classrooms and the 21st Century Workplace
- Implicit Bias in the Classroom
- DREAMING of Higher Ed: Working with Undocumented and DACAmented Students
- Disability-Based Bullying and Harassment: What You Need to Know
- I Am Who I Am: Promoting Inclusion of LGBTQ Individuals Within Our Schools
- Activating African American Parental Engagement
For more information, visit the conference website.
Use #CCSACon to follow and tag your posts about CCSA's Annual Conference.
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Bertelli at: (412) 559-8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: