CDE Releases Communications Toolkit on the California School Dashboard Report
February 17, 2017
- California School Dashboard Core Messages | DOC - The Core Messages document outlines basic themes that can be useful in developing communications tools at the local level.
- California School Dashboard Key Points | DOC - This document was developed to give districts and schools sample language to use when discussing the Dashboard in meetings or in reports and other documents.
- Sample Letter to Parents | DOC - A sample letter to families can be used to introduce the Dashboard and provide context on the website's development and uses. The letter is customizable and addresses some key questions that many parents will have about the new accountability system.
- Samples of Digital Media Post | DOC - Sample language that can be posted to social media platforms, in a newsletter, or on a website that will direct the public to the California School Dashboard.
- Coming soon: California School Dashboard-Orientation Tour (PPT) (March 2017) - A PowerPoint presentation on the background and key features of the new California School Dashboard, state and local indicators, and the Dashboard Interface.
Materials will be added to the toolkit as they become available. To learn more, visit the CDE's website.
Press ContactSacramento and Central Valley
Britt Chord Parmley
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: