Celebrate 2017 National Charter Schools Week!
April 27, 2017
CCSA will be kicking off and celebrating National Charter Schools week with Advocacy Day tomorrow, Tuesday, May 2 at the California State Capitol, where charter leaders and advocates will meet with local legislators to discuss issues facing charter schools in California. Learn more here.
To help schools celebrate, CCSA is partnering with the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools to deliver this toolkit of helpful resources and ideas to help you celebrate. Enjoy!
Tools & Resources
- National Charter Schools Week Logo
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Social Media Badges (right click on your favorite to download):
- Register to attend CCSA'a annual Advocacy Day on May 2, 2017.
- Engage your legislators. Invite local elected ofﬁcials to visit your charter school or send a letter to your legislator.
- Share your school fact sheet or ready-made fact sheets.
- Reach out to the media. Send a press release or submit an op-ed or letter to the editor.
- Share a newsletter article.
Post. Tweet. Tag #CharterSchoolsWeek
- Tell us why you love charter schools! Take a picture or video, and share it with us on social media using the hashtag #CharterSchoolsWeek.
Press ContactSacramento and Central Valley
Britt Chord Parmley
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: