Learn About the Role of Education in the Fight for Civil Rights at Conference!
January 5, 201825th Annual California Charter Schools Conference, held March 26 to 28, 2018 in San Diego, check out our Civil Rights sessions that will provide content about the role education reform plays in the fight for civil rights.
Below are the Civil Rights sessions included in this year's conference schedule:
- I Am Who I Am: Promoting Inclusion of LGBTQ Individuals within Our Schools
- Trauma in the Context of Culture and Race
- Realizing MLK's Dream: Best Practices in Achieving Integration
- Let's Talk: Is Education Really Still the Civil Rights Issue of our Time?
- How You Can Become a Turnaround Educator of African American Students
- What is my role in disrupting the school to prison pipeline?
- Anti-Bias Education in Practice: Tools for Engaging All Stakeholders
- Stay Woke
For complete descriptions, speaker bios and to explore the entire 2018 program, visit the Program Search page on the conference website. You can search by programming topics, date, grade level, audience and time of day.
Press ContactSacramento and Central Valley
Britt Chord Parmley
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: