Attend the Annual Governance Summit at the 25th Annual California Charter Schools Conference
February 20, 201825th Annual California Charter Schools Conference held in San Diego, CA from March 26-28, 2018 to share your expertise and to gain valuable insight from your colleagues to help solve and master the complex challenges you encounter every day.
Visit the Program Search page on the conference website to view and search the 2018 programming. As part of this year's conference, CCSA will host the Annual Governance Summit on Tuesday, March 27 and Wednesday, March 28.
Strong board leadership is a key component to successful charter schools which is why CCSA is proud to host the Annual Governance Summit each year. The summit helps to equip present and future charter school board members with the knowledge and skills they need to best serve their schools. The Governance Summit is open to all registered attendees and features panels of experts for the following sessions:
- The Best (and toughest) Board Meeting Ever: 2018 Edition
- What gets measured gets done: How we operationalized our dashboard
- Lessons Learned from Charter School Fraud and Mismanagement
- Disclosure of Economic Interests and Conflicts of Interest Under the PRA
- Can We Talk? Race, Equity, and Power on our Charter School Boards
- Complying With California Conflict of Interest Laws
- Legal but Not Local: Ensuring Accountability & Local Engagement for CA CMOs
- Overseeing Finances: A Crucial Guide for Board Members
Don't miss this exciting summit and more. Register for the 2018 conference to learn from and share with the boldest and brightest leaders in education reform.
Follow and Share with CCSA
Press ContactSacramento and Central Valley
Britt Chord Parmley
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: