California Charter Management Organizations Honored in 2018 U. S. News & World Report Best High School Listing
May 11, 2018U.S. News & World Report's Best High Schools 2018 report. This national recognition not only reflects these CMOs' commitment to closing the achievement gap in the districts they serve, but also demonstrates that replicating successful charter public schools through a central operations organization is an effective way to provide more high-quality, accountable charter public schools to communities across California.
CCSA congratulates the 15 Alliance College-Ready Public Schools high schools that were awarded medals and recognized amongst the best in the nation.
- Alliance Morgan McKinzie High School - Gold
- Alliance Gertz-Ressler/Richard Merkin 6-12 Complex - Gold
- Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School - Gold
- Alliance Ted K. Tajima High School - Gold
- Alliance Marc and Eva Stern Math and Science High School - Gold
- Alliance Collins Family College-Ready High School - Gold
- Alliance Judy Ivie Burton Technology High School - Silver
- Alliance Leichtman-Levine Family Foundation Environmental Science High School - Silver
- Alliance Patti & Peter Neuwirth Leadership Academy - Silver
- Alliance Susan and Eric Smidt Technology High School - Silver
- Alliance Tennenbaum Family Technology High School - Silver
- Alliance Ouchi-O'Donovan 6-12 Complex - Silver
- Alliance Cindy and Bill Simon Technology High School - Silver
- Alliance Piera Barbaglia Shaheen Health Services Academy - Silver
- Alliance Renee & Meyer Luskin Academy High School - Silver
To learn more about Alliance College-Ready Public Schools awards, read their press release here.
CCSA also congratulates the seven Green Dot Public High Schools that were awarded medals and recognized amongst the best in the nation.
- Ánimo Leadership Charter High School - Gold
- Oscar De La Hoya Ánimo Charter High School - Gold
- Ánimo Ralph Bunche - Silver
- Ánimo Inglewood- Silver
- Ánimo Pat Brown - Silver
- Ánimo Venice- Silver
- Ánimo Jackie Robinson- Silver
To learn more about Green Dot Public Schools' awards, visit their website here.
Press ContactSacramento and Central Valley
Britt Chord Parmley
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: