CCSA Answers: Providing Accommodations for a Parent with a Hearing Impairment

This is members-only content. For full access, sign in or become a member.

Content Summary

Question: We have a parent, who is hard of hearing, attending an upcoming evening tour of our charter school. She is requesting that we provide her with a sign language interpreter. Is this something we are required to do?