CCSA Answers: Reporting a Student's Un-enrollment from a Charter School

This is members-only content. For full access, sign in or become a member.

Content Summary

Question: We have a student who will no longer be attending our charter school. What is the process for reporting her un-enrollment to our chartering agency?