CCSA Answers: How Nonclassroom-Based Schools Apply for Funding Determination

This is members-only content. For full access, sign in or become a member.

Content Summary

Question: How do nonclassroom-based charter schools apply for a funding determination? Answer: A nonclassroom-based charter school (NCB) must request a funding determination with the CDE to be eligible for funding for its NCB ADA, in accordance with Education Code sections...