Charter School Membership
Charter School Membership opens the door to information, products and services that increase academic and operational success while saving your school time and money.
As a School Member, you also help the entire charter school movement because the backing of over 800 California charter school members strengthens our advocacy work in the legislature, courts, and the executive branch. With you, our voice will be louder, our power will be greater, and our children will get the quality education they rightfully deserve.
Join Us Today!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to become a charter school member!
- Already a member? Manage your membership here.
Member Benefits Include:
Advocacy for your school and the charter school movement including:
- statewide advocacy in Sacramento
- regional advocacy including support for most schools during the renewal process
- advocacy training including free registration to Advocacy Day
Information and resources including:
- technical assistance
- replication support and development resources
- tools for strategic planning and renewal
- publications and newsletters to keep you up to date
Financial, facilities and legal services including:
- Proposition 39 request for facilities
- incorporation services
- litigation support
- facilities financing
- High Quality Charter Grant Program for select schools
Support Finding a Vendor including:
Training & Professional Development including:
- trainings and webinars on topics such as school development and replication, funding, facilities, increasing student achievement, leadership and advocacy and operations and compliance
- yearly Governance and Finance Academies
- CCSA regional meetings for charter school leaders
Member discounts to the California Charter Schools Conference
CCSA is serious about ensuring that the movement creates significantly better learning opportunities than are available within the traditional public school system for our students. To that end, CCSA is taking a lead role in assessing charter school quality and ensuring appropriate accountability within the movement by establishing clear and transparent academic performance expectations for charter schools.
Learn more about CCSA's Accountability Strategy. By becoming a CCSA member, your school commits to do its part to ensure academic accountability.
School member terms are on a calendar basis (January 1 - December 31).
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
February 9, 2018
CCSA looks forward to hosting you next month, March 26 to 28 for the 25th Annual California Charter Schools Conference
February 9, 2018
CCSA Answers: Do the annual March 1st School Safety Plan adoption requirements included in Education Code Section 32286 apply to charter schools?
Learn whether the annual March 1st School Safety Plan adoption requirements included in Education Code Section 32286 applies to charter