Charter Support Membership
Support Organization Membership is designed for charter authorizers, charter school advocates, education enthusiasts, and Charter/Education Management Organizations. This membership provides unparalleled engagement with the charter school movement, including the following benefits:
- Charter School Resource Library including hundreds of members-only resources and templates on daily charter school operation topics
- Workshops, meetings and webinars led by charter experts and veterans
- E-newsletters including the Weekly Member Digest, Capitol Update, Community Newsletter and Community Newsletter
- Significant group discounts on essential products (e.g. Staples Advantage offers up to 85% off on entire office and school supply catalogs).
- Discounts to the annual California Charter School Conference to network with over 3,000 school leaders, teachers, and supporters across California.
Plus, if your charter schools are members of CCSA, they eligible to receive member school benefits. See Charter School Membership for more details.
CCSA is serious about ensuring that the movement creates significantly better learning opportunities than are available within the traditional public school system for our students. Learn more about CCSA's Accountability Strategy.
Join Us Today!
- Join and apply for membership today!
- View a fact sheet on CCSA's comprehensive portfolio of programs and services
- Already a member? Manage your membership here.
- Questions about membership? Email the CCSA Membership team.
CCSA Billing: Support member terms are on a calendar basis (January 1 - December 31).
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
February 25, 2015
The Council for Exceptional Children is inviting families with students with disabilities to be part of the 2015 CEC Convention ...
February 25, 2015
The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC), the nation's largest association for special educators, is offering a special rate for CCSA members...