From pencils to financial services, charter schools need it all. With over 1,200 schools in operation and hundreds more on the way, charter schools are a growing market. Ensure your company is top-of-mind for charter school developers, operators, educators, and support organizations by becoming a member of CCSA.
As a Vendor Member, your organization will receive opportunities throughout the year to support charter decision-makers through CCSA events and our interactive website. CCSA staff also offers training for Vendor Members at the annual California Charter Schools Conference on how to market to charter schools.
- Learn more about opportunities to establish your organization's foothold in the charter school market by exhibiting at or sponsoring the annual conference.
Other Vendor Member benefits include the following:
- Align your business with the charter movement with listings on CCSA's website and in the annual California Charter Schools Directory
- Market your products and services through our online and print publications, and in CCSA's weekly eNewsletter (view CCSA's media kit for advertising sales)
- Special recognition and benefits at the annual California Charter Schools Conference
- Increase your visibility as a charter-friendly business by providing CCSA member-only discounts
CCSA builds trust and opens the lines of communication between charter school leaders and the vendor community, and encourages member schools to support the organizations that support them.
Existing vendor members are encouraged to have your charter school clients complete and send a referral form. These peer recommendations are included with your listing on our website and help you tell your company's story.
Join Us Today
Sign up for Vendor Membership in 5 easy steps:
- Review the comparison chart above and select a membership level.
- Submit your application to email@example.com.
- The membership team will review your application.
- Vendors will be contacted for an introductory screening call*.
- Once a vendor is approved for membership, a payment link or invoice will be sent.
*Select vendors will be accepted based on need of service/product, experience working with charter schools, referrals, and gaps in CCSA's directory.
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
December 10, 2018
Scratch & Save Holiday Registration Special The 26th Annual California Charter Schools Conference is taking place March 11-14, 2019 in
December 3, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact Caity Heim, California Charter Schools Association firstname.lastname@example.org 916-926-8234 Paradise Charter Schools Celebrate the First Day