Membership: Information and Resources
CCSA membership benefits include critical advocacy support, valuable networking opportunities, a variety of operational and support programs and discounts for services and products charter schools already use.
- Workshops, meetings and webinars free to members
- Charter School Resource Library including hundreds of members-only resources and templates on daily charter school operation topics
- [Communications & Community Outreach] to tell your school's story through free, ready to use resources(http://www.ccsa.org/operating/outreach/)
- [Special Education Guidance] including a variety of toolkits and topics to assess your school's options(http://www.ccsa.org/operating/special-education/)
Replication Support and Development Resources
CCSA can help you replicate your program, giving a quality school option to more students.
- Technical resources such as petition development support and compliance review, workshops, templates and toolkits to assess readiness for replication.
- Strategic guidance including mapping, growth plans, organizational growth and other critical local supports as you add schools.
- Access to Grants (for key geographies) such as the High Quality Grant Program.
CCSA helps you understand your school's needs and progress.
- Snapshot Reports: Free tools to understand your school's academic progress including Academic Accountability Report Cards.
- School Self-Assessment Portal: A one stop shop intended to help school leaders reflect on school operations, governance and finance and then access resources tailored to your school's needs. This portal is aligned to the 8 state priorities and helps with the development of your school's LCAP goals.
Publications and Newsletters
CCSA keeps members up to date.
- E-newsletters including the Weekly Member Digest, Capitol Update, and the Families Newsletter.
- CCSA's print publications focusing on financial management, procurement and ways to save. Our feature publications include a Buyer's Guide and the Charter School Financial Management Guide .
CCSA facilitates critical connections with vendors, parents and charter leaders like you.
- Online Vendor Member Directory: Easily find businesses and nonprofits that offer products and services specific to your school's needs.
- Local Member Engagement Meetings: Network with local leaders and connect on regional issues
- Charter Nation: Build your long-term civic engagement program to help your school community become informed charter advocates
- CCSA Families: Empower parents to be effective advocates for your school. (Available in select regions.)
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
December 10, 2018
Scratch & Save Holiday Registration Special The 26th Annual California Charter Schools Conference is taking place March 11-14, 2019 in
December 3, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact Caity Heim, California Charter Schools Association firstname.lastname@example.org 916-926-8234 Paradise Charter Schools Celebrate the First Day